Payroll Partner Program
Employer of Record (EoR) Payroll Services
We believe one size does not fit all. 1099Audit.com Validated Payroll Provider℠ are selected based on their proven experience, forward thinking technology and a commitment to compliance.
Due to the inherent risks and complexities, not all payroll service providers are qualified to service the energy industry. 1099Audit.com has a rigorous payroll partner selection process. A Validated Payroll Provider℠ assures the company that critical skills, knowledge, training and certification requirements are met.
A Validated Payroll Provider℠ must demonstrate competency in their service sector(s). There are four (4) service sectors:
- Low Risk Office – generally administrative classification
- High Risk Plant and Field – locations such as refinery, chemical plant, LNG facility, project construction site, well site
- High Risk Offshore – For work performed primarily in the Gulf of Mexico (GoM) supporting exploration a production operations (USL&H, Jones Act, OCS insurance) & SEMS compliant
- International – Registered to operate in-country
A Validated Payroll Provider℠ will have:
- Automated end-to-end process from onboard to offboard
- FLSA compliance policy and procedures that assure proper classification
- Wed time and expense with field punch and time writing
- Vendor Management Systems experience (desirable)
- Verifiable safety process and training
- Acceptable EMR
If you would like to find out more about becoming a Validated Payroll Provider℠ with 1099Audit.com, please fill out the form below so we can start the evaluation process.