Becoming a 1099Audit.com Validated Contractor℠
Why do Contractors want to receive and retain the 1099Audit.com Validated ContractorSM designation?
- To obtain assistance with proposals, SOWs and contract standardization.
- Provide credible assurance they are not misclassified as a 1099 / Independent Contractor.
- Avail themselves to client invoicing, receivables funding and collections management support.
- Access web-enabled bookkeeping services to significantly save valuable time and effort.
- Market themselves to current and new prospective client companies via a professional website.
- Utilize the Validated ContractorSM logo in their Email signature linked to the 1099Audit.com database, allowing current and prospective companies to verify their on-going status.
- Enable quickly qualified access to additional projects and new company opportunities.
How do you get Validated Contractor designation?
- Have an active engagement or a prospective engagement to permit company and contractor assessment including a definitive Statement of Work (SOW).
- Company complete assessment.
- Contractor complete assessment.
- Contractor complete the business credentials questionnaire and provide the required documentation.
- Advise on shortfalls and possible corrective action.
- Validated Contractor designation is issued once all sets are complete.
GET IN TOUCH TO START THE PROCESS TODAY!